1. The appeal against the decision of the FIDE Ethics Commission dated April 15, 2015 is dismissed.
2. The decision of the FIDE Ethics Commission dated April 15, 2015, dealing solely with the competence of the Ethics Commission to hear the merits of the complaints, is confirmed.
3. The costs of arbitration, to be determined by the CAS Court Office, shall be borne by the Appellants.
4. Each Party shall bear its own costs and expenses.
5. All other or further claims are dismissed.
Sign up for my free email chess course for Beginners and Club Players. In this free course, I focus on helping beginner chess players see the entire board. You will learn how to attack your opponent from move 1 and create a new threat with every single move! I’ve created this series of lessons designed to help beginner and club level players understand the game at a deeper level so that you can start beating higher rated players immediately. Start getting free tips from me directly to your inbox!
– GM Susan Polgar