Anish Giri vs Levon Aronian – Round 10
Gelfand vs Nakamura – Round 6
Carlsen vs GM Gashimov – Round 1
- January 30, 2012 – Jim West On Chess: Publishing Decades of Experience
- January 29, 2012 – Tata Steel 2012: Aronian Wins!
- January 28, 2012 – Family bonding through chess
- January 26, 2012 – Goddesschess.com: Pushing Female Chess to New Heights!
- January 25, 2012 – Beginner Chess Psychology: Playing To Win
- January 24, 2012 – Grandmaster Interview Series with GM Yuri Drozdovskij
- January 24, 2012 – Chess Training: Refine Your Approach!
- January 23, 2012 – 3 Easy Ways To Get Better At Chess
- January 22, 2012 – Dana Mackenzie’s Chess Blog: Chess Openings, Translations, a …
- January 21, 2012 – Tata Steel Chess 2012: Half-time Report
Sign up for my free email chess course for Beginners and Club Players. In this free course, I focus on helping beginner chess players see the entire board. You will learn how to attack your opponent from move 1 and create a new threat with every single move! I’ve created this series of lessons designed to help beginner and club level players understand the game at a deeper level so that you can start beating higher rated players immediately. Start getting free tips from me directly to your inbox!
– GM Susan Polgar