In this edition of the monthly ECU Newsletter you will find:
- Report about European Chess Club Cup 2015;
- Report about 1st European Universities Chess Championship 2015;
- Report about FIDE World Chess Cup 2015;
- Report about World Rapid & Blitz Championship;
- Global Chess Festival – 1000 faces of chess;
- 1st ECU Congress and ECU General Assembly 2015;
- ECU President Zurab Azmaiparashvili at European Deaf Chess Championship;
- ECU President at Women FIDE Grand Prix Monte-Carlo 2015;
- Fun Zone;
- Upcoming events in November 2015.
The ECU Newsletter October2015 can be downloaded below or here
Sign up for my free email chess course for Beginners and Club Players. In this free course, I focus on helping beginner chess players see the entire board. You will learn how to attack your opponent from move 1 and create a new threat with every single move! I’ve created this series of lessons designed to help beginner and club level players understand the game at a deeper level so that you can start beating higher rated players immediately. Start getting free tips from me directly to your inbox!
– GM Susan Polgar