This event begins tomorrow. Here is the top-10 from the starting list. The defending champion is GM Kateryna Lahno (UKR).
1. IM Anna Muzychuk SLO 2540
2. GM Nana Dzagnidze GEO 2518
3. GM Ketevan Arakhamia-Grant SCO 2500
4. IM Anna Ushenina UKR 2499
5. IM Tatiana Kosintseva RUS 2497
6. WGM Natalia Zhukova UKR 2490
7. GM Kateryna Lahno UKR 2488
8. IM Nadezhda Kosintseva RUS 2486
9. GM HoangThanh Trang HUN 2483
10. WGM Natalia Pogonina RUS2467
Official website: http://www.wiecc2009.com/
Sign up for my free email chess course for Beginners and Club Players. In this free course, I focus on helping beginner chess players see the entire board. You will learn how to attack your opponent from move 1 and create a new threat with every single move! I’ve created this series of lessons designed to help beginner and club level players understand the game at a deeper level so that you can start beating higher rated players immediately. Start getting free tips from me directly to your inbox!
– GM Susan Polgar