The 90th French Chess Championship is taking place from August 9-20, 2015, in Saint-Quentin, France.
Round 2 results
- GM Cornette, Matthieu vs GM Shchekachev, Andrei [1/2-1/2]
- GM Gozzoli, Yannick vs GM Bacrot, Etienne [1/2-1/2]
- GM Lagarde, Maxime vs GM Maze, Sebastien [1/2-1/2]
- GM Bauer, Christian vs GM Gharamian, Tigran [1-0]
- GM Edouard, Romain vs GM Degraeve, Jean-Marc [0-1]
- GM Istratescu, Andrei vs IM Moussard, Jules [1-0]
Sign up for my free email chess course for Beginners and Club Players. In this free course, I focus on helping beginner chess players see the entire board. You will learn how to attack your opponent from move 1 and create a new threat with every single move! I’ve created this series of lessons designed to help beginner and club level players understand the game at a deeper level so that you can start beating higher rated players immediately. Start getting free tips from me directly to your inbox!
– GM Susan Polgar