The 35th Bulgarian International Open Chess Championship – Georgi Tringov Memorial – will take place from 3rd to 10th February at the Moscow Hall of Hotel Novotel in Plovdiv.
The tournament will be played over nine rounds of Swiss system and for the prize fund of 10.000 EUR. The entry fee is 50 BGN for the Bulgarian citizens and slightly higher 35 EUR for the foreign players.
The last year winner GM Ivan Cheparinov will be coming back to defend the title.
1. GM Cheparinov Ivan BUL 2709
2. GM Parligras Mircea ROU 2628
3. GM Spasov Vasil BUL 2567
4. GM Petkov Vladimir BUL 2564
5. GM Nevednichy Vladislav ROU 2547
6. GM Heberla Bartlomiej POL 2545
7. GM Djukic Nikola MNE 2538
8. IM Dvirnyy Daniyyl ITA 2537
9. GM Paichadze Luka GEO 2520
10. GM Grigorov Grigor BUL 2513
11. GM Nedev Trajko MKD 2505
12. GM Jianu Vlad-Cristian ROU 2500
13. GM Berescu Alin-Mile ROU 2495
14. GM Bakre Tejas IND 2492
15. IM Collutiis Duilio ITA 2482
16. IM Azaladze Shota GEO 2471
17. IM Rombaldoni Axel ITA 2464
18. IM Bruno Fabio ITA 2434
19. IM Valsecchi Alessio ITA 2434
20. IM Enchev Ivajlo BUL 2429
21. GM Stanojoski Zvonko MKD 2410
22. IM Piscopo Pierluigi ITA 2407
23. FM Pantev Veselin BUL 2407
24. IM Dimitrov Radoslav BUL 2403
Sign up for my free email chess course for Beginners and Club Players. In this free course, I focus on helping beginner chess players see the entire board. You will learn how to attack your opponent from move 1 and create a new threat with every single move! I’ve created this series of lessons designed to help beginner and club level players understand the game at a deeper level so that you can start beating higher rated players immediately. Start getting free tips from me directly to your inbox!
– GM Susan Polgar