The 45th International Chess Tournament Bosna 2015 will take place from 30th May to 6th June at the Hotel Holiday in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina.
The tournament is organized by the Chess Club Bosna Sarajevo and sponsored by Canton Sarajevo and Federation BiH.
The 9-round Swiss event will offer 12.800 EUR in prizes (39 awards), with 2200 EUR reserved for the winner.
Last year winner was GM Aleksandr Rakhmanov.
Participants (top seeds):
1. GM Markus Robert SRB 2628
2. GM Predojevic Borki BIH 2623
3. GM Kozul Zdenko CRO 2620
4. GM Stevic Hrvoje CRO 2596
5. GM Heberla Bartlomiej POL 2556
6. GM Dizdarevic Emir BIH 2546
7. GM Antipov Mikhail Al. RUS 2523
8. GM Jovanovic Zoran CRO 2518
9. GM Kurajica Bojan BIH 2518
10. GM Stojanovic Dalibor BIH 2498
11. GM Kovacevic Aleksandar SRB 2486
12. GM Kosic Dragan MNE 2482
13. IM Kuzmicz Krystian POL 2479
14. GM Mohr Georg SLO 2459
15. FM Lalic Nedim BIH 2386
Sign up for my free email chess course for Beginners and Club Players. In this free course, I focus on helping beginner chess players see the entire board. You will learn how to attack your opponent from move 1 and create a new threat with every single move! I’ve created this series of lessons designed to help beginner and club level players understand the game at a deeper level so that you can start beating higher rated players immediately. Start getting free tips from me directly to your inbox!
– GM Susan Polgar