1. The July issue of the North American Chess Review is available for download (free registration required)
2. Illinois Junior chess player Gopal Menon’s daily chess puzzles (on our blog site) with solutions posted on the discussion forums (free registration required)
3. The July NACA screensaver is available (on our home page)
4. A new offering of weekly chess analysis by various players is available. The sample e-zine can be found on our homepage with another issue located in the discussion forums (free registration required).
Some changes we have experienced:
1. Due to logisitical issues the Summer North American FIDE Invitational was cancelled but we are planning the October one now with no cancellation!
2. We have, for 2006, changed our publication to be available on a bi-monthly basis. We are hoping to go back to monthly in 2007 along with translation in Spanish and French.
Sign up for my free email chess course for Beginners and Club Players. In this free course, I focus on helping beginner chess players see the entire board. You will learn how to attack your opponent from move 1 and create a new threat with every single move! I’ve created this series of lessons designed to help beginner and club level players understand the game at a deeper level so that you can start beating higher rated players immediately. Start getting free tips from me directly to your inbox!
– GM Susan Polgar