Welcome to the all-new Polgar Chess University, where chess students of all levels, no matter where they live, have an opportunity to learn chess from some of the best instructors in the game. GM Susan Polgar, former Women’s World Chess Champion, created this online school with the dream of bringing expert advice and training to chess enthusiasts around the world at a very affordable cost.
Susan herself developed the structured curriculum, personally teaching many of the courses along with other top chess players and professional instructors who will be joining the faculty as the school grows. Polgar Chess University is offered in this format:
– Courses identified by level — Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
– Three general courses, one at each level, run concurrently
– Course lessons are prerecorded lectures that may be viewed at your convenience.
– Your purchased lessons are yours forever. Download the lessons to your computers and devices.
– Your purchased videos are always available in your “My Downloadable Products” section.
– Courses can be imported into iTunes an sync’d on all your iDevices.
See for yourself what Polgar Chess University has to offer. Here is a sample full lesson in each track for your FREE viewing.
Please view individual lessons for each track below. We recommend watching each track in lesson order from the beginning of each level.
Sign up for my free email chess course for Beginners and Club Players. In this free course, I focus on helping beginner chess players see the entire board. You will learn how to attack your opponent from move 1 and create a new threat with every single move! I’ve created this series of lessons designed to help beginner and club level players understand the game at a deeper level so that you can start beating higher rated players immediately. Start getting free tips from me directly to your inbox!
– GM Susan Polgar